NY Construction Accident Attorneys at HURT-911®
Most construction site accidents are caused because of a violation of New York law which protects the safety of construction workers to prevent injury. When the law has been violated, it is unnecessary for an injured worker to prove negligence and you may also be entitled to 9% interest on the money you receive.
Our role as your attorney is to:
- Prove that the violation of New York law was responsible for causing your construction accident and your injury;
- Speed up your case and prevent delays;
- Prove the seriousness of your injury to maximize the money you receive (we will often use an economist and a life care plan to do this); and
- Help you any way we can to make your life and recovery from your injury less stressful.
Types of Construction Accidents
- Scaffold Accidents
- Ladder Accidents
- Fall from any height
- Construction Site Falls
- Falling objects or tools
- Hit or Run-Over by Operating Equipment
- Electrical Accidents
- Fires and Explosions
- Welding Accidents
- Brazing Accidents
- Cutting Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Structure Failure / Building Collapse
- Supervisor Negligence
- Fork Lift / Hi-Lo Accidents
- Dumpster Accidents
- Nail gun Accidents
- Compressor Accidents
- Crane Accidents
Who is responsible for your construction accident injury?
The responsible party is usually the construction site owner and/or the general contractor. These companies usually have very substantial insurance policies. Usually, the construction site owner and/or the general contractor has violated one or more of the New York State labor laws such as Section 200, 240, and 241(6).
New York Labor Law Section 200 requires the use of reasonable care to maintain a work site.
New York Labor Law Section 240 (the Scaffolding Law) protects workers injured because of falling objects at a work site or improper use of or inadequate or missing safety equipment involving a scaffold, ladder, hoist, stay, sling, hangers, pulleys, ropes, blocks, braces, and other similar tools.
New York Labor Law Section 241(6) creates a duty to comply with all provisions of the New York State Industrial Code.
Lawyers often file a lawsuit against the construction site owner only to find a couple of years later that the insurance company attorney for the construction site owner has filed a lawsuit against another company which is now delayed your case for another year or two. This can be prevented.
Get the 1-800-HUR-T911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“Knowing I had a team of great lawyers on my side gave me a sense of power and peace of mind. They took care of everything for me. When a settlement was negotiated, I saw the difference a team of lawyers makes.”
Attorneys who can get you the most amount of money AND provide personal service.
Please take a look at some of our:
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed
What will happen when I call 1-800-HURT-911 or chat?
- Our call center operators and chat operators are available 24/7.
- You will reach our call center operator and give your contact info. The call usually lasts 3-4 minutes. If you use chat, a live person will take your info.
- Our call center operator or chat operator will text and email your info to us.
- Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. will call you within 5-10 minutes for your free, no-obligation consultation during the hours of 8 am to 10 pm. If you contact us after hours, Rob will call you in the morning.
Because any delay could cause you to lose viable rights and benefits, please call HURT-911® Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. right now for a free consultation to find out your rights days/nights/weekends.
Then continue to speak, text, or email with us whenever you want throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends, and experience our famous personal service. You’ll get our personal phone numbers so you can call or text anytime!
Watch Founding Partner Phil Franckel, Esq. talk about New York Serious Injury Attorneys.com, difficult cases, and the 1-800-HURT-911® Personal Injury Dream Team™
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Robert began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.