Looking for high-profile, tough personal injury lawyers in New York with impressive results, but where you will also get friendly personal service? You can have it all with us!
Get the HURT911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side!
New York’s Personal Injury Lawyers since 1992, the original 1800HURT™ Lawyers and 911 Attorneys.
Listen To Nyda Morales, a Former Client and Now a Friend
Founding Partner Phil Franckel talks about 1-800-HURT-911® LLP and the New York Personal Injury Lawyers on the HURT911® Dream Team™
We Know What You Want!
- Personal service – you want to be able to speak with your lawyer whenever you want!
- You want us to fill out all the insurance and accident forms for you!
- You don’t want to pay any money before your case is settled!
- You want our guarantee that you won’t owe any money if your case doesn’t settle!
- You want your case settled as soon as possible!
- You want your case settled for a lot of money!
Do you know if you have been seriously injured?
If you think not, you may be surprised to know New York’s Serious Injury Lawyers™ think you are!
Call the HURT911® line now to find out! 1-800-487-8911
Injuries are often far more serious than you think. For instance, a small scar or a broken nose is a serious injury worth a lot of money. A “soft tissue” neck or back injury can also be a serious injury worth as much as $1,000,000 or more. Take a look at some examples of serious injuries.
A concussion is a serious injury! We obtained a $1,250,000 settlement for a concussion and a $1,000,000 trial verdict for another client with a concussion.
Even a broken pinky finger is a serious injury! See some of our settlements & verdicts.
Personal Injury Lawyers For Previous Existing Injuries
Don’t let other personal injury lawyers in New York tell you that your previous existing injury makes your case worth less money.
Catherine had neck surgery from an accident a few years before she called us when she had a second accident re-injuring her neck. We settled her second case for $1,000,000 even though she had a previous existing neck injury!
Nyda was seeing an orthopedic surgeon for years because of back pain. Then she had a car accident, and her back pain got worse. She went to another personal injury lawyer in New York who declined her case because of her previous existing injury. Then she called 1-800-HURT-911, and we immediately took her case. We settled Nyda’s car accident case for $750,000 even though she had a previous existing back injury! Watch her video testimonial above.
Expect Friendly Personal Service From 1-800-HURT-911® New York Personal Injury Lawyers!
We like being treated as important customers when we shop, and we believe your personal injury lawyer should treat you as an important customer! That’s why you can always call anytime with questions — days/nights/weekends!
Listen to these two voicemails from clients who were shocked when Attorney Phil Franckel didn’t answer the phone:
Phil Franckel even answered a client’s call while in the recovery room, still groggy from anesthesia!
Whether you’re a celebrity or homeless, you can speak with Founding Partner Phil Franckel whenever you want. One homeless client used to call every few days, and that’s OK! I gave him my personal number. He and his wife still call to say hello once in a while.
Don’t try to decide if you have a serious injury. Call us right now for a free consultation at 1-800-487-8911.
New York Personal Injury Lawyers Phil Franckel, Rob Plevy, and the HURT911® Dream Team™ offer injured accident victims:
- Free Consultation – No Obligation
- No Fee Unless You Win Money
- 1/3 Legal Fee Paid at the End of Your Case – See our SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™ to see what we don’t charge you!
- We advance case expenses which are reimbursed at the end of your case, and only if we get money for you!
- NO interest charges on case expenses!
- Every client gets a team of lawyers, including Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy
- Concierge Services for seriously injured clients
- We will fill out all insurance & DMV forms for you
- We know how to search for $Million Umbrella Insurance!
- No Health Insurance? We can arrange medical treatment for you.
- We only represent people HURT in an accident, never insurance companies!
- Friendly, Personal Service because we really care about you.
We Know How to Pressure Insurance Companies to Pay
After receiving our letter, a claims representative left four voicemails in one day and offered the entire $100,000 policy one week later! Listen to short 10 sec clips from the first two voicemails:
1st voicemail — “Demanding Terrorist Letter”
2nd voicemail — “Got My Blood Pressure Rushing”
Why 1-800-HURT-911® Personal Injury Lawyers Are Known as the Personal Injury Dream Team™
Every client gets a team of lawyers, including Founding Partners Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. together with another large personal injury law firm, so every client gets 2-4 lawyers with varying talents and personal injury knowledge working on their case.
Every client has access to speak with Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy 7 days/nights. That’s why we’re the HURT911® Personal Injury Dream Team™!
Call the 1-800-HURT-911® Lawyers NOW and get the Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side!
Take a look at the services we provide you, how we obtain full value for your injuries, and move your case faster. You’ll be more than satisfied with the quality of the work, attention to detail, and personal service with the 1800HURT™ Lawyers. There’s a good reason we received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award.
Personal injury lawyers at large New York law firms often only take cases with both a serious injury worth at least $300,000 and a large insurance policy of $300,000 or more. We don’t define a serious injury by its value or the insurance policy. We would like to represent you no matter what size the insurance policy is.
We know how to prove injuries are valuable when other personal injury lawyers think they’re not serious injuries, and we don’t care if you have pre-existing conditions.
People often don’t think they have a serious injury when they actually do, so please call us to find out.
If you want personal service, the ability to speak with a Partner Attorney (not paralegals) when it’s convenient for you, and personal injury lawyers who will spend the time your case deserves, please call us now for a free consultation.
Get the HURT911® Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“Knowing I had a team of great lawyers on my side gave me a sense of power and peace of mind. They took care of everything for me. When a settlement was negotiated, I saw the difference a team of lawyers makes.”
New York Personal Injury Lawyers who can get you the most amount of money AND provide personal service!
Please take a look at some of our:
- Client reviews
- Reviews from other Personal Injury Lawyers
- Settlements and Verdicts
- FAQs about New York accidents
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed
What will happen when I call 1-800-HURT-911 or chat?
- Our call center operators and chat operators are available 24/7.
- You will reach our call center operator and give your contact info. The call usually lasts 3-4 minutes. If you use chat, a live person will take your info.
- Our call center operator or chat operator will text and email your info to us.
- Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. will call you within 5-10 minutes for your free, no-obligation consultation during the hours of 8 am to 10 pm. If you contact us after hours, Rob will call you in the morning.
Because any delay could cause you to lose viable rights and benefits, please call HURT-911® Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. right now for a free consultation to find out your rights days/nights/weekends.
Then continue to speak, text, or email with us whenever you want throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends, and experience our famous personal service. You’ll get our personal phone numbers, so you can call or text anytime!
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Rob began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel, a personal injury lawyer defending New York City against personal injury lawsuits. He later worked as a personal lawyer in New York City, representing only people injured in accidents.