Find out if your injury is serious
If you don’t have a serious injury, we still want to represent you. But you may be wondering if you have a serious injury that could be worth hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars. —Don’t assume that your injury isn’t serious.
Even soft tissue injuries can be serious and valuable. We obtained a $1 million settlement for a woman in her 50s with a soft tissue injury when she was knocked to the floor by a forklift and $750,000 for another woman in her 50s with a soft tissue injury when she was injured in a car accident.
Some personal injury law firms don’t want your case if you don’t have surgery or a broken bone. But you don’t need surgery or a broken bone for us to take your case.
In a lawsuit against their law firm, lawyers Gonzalez and Levenson, claimed that Steinger, Iscoe & Greene had a “no surgery, no case” policy; used nonlawyers to do work that is only allowed to be done by lawyers; and illegally paid money to runners to get cases. This is not the kind of law firm you want for your injury case.
So do you have a serious injury? Just call us to find out for free.
Serious injuries you may not think are serious but are serious
- Any Fracture (broken bone) including a broken tooth, nose, finger, toe or rib
- Scar – any scar
- Plastic surgery – any injury or scar requiring plastic surgery
- Breast implant leak due to an accident (see bottom of the page)
- Surgery – any injury requiring surgery
- Hospitalization overnight
- Concussion – is a serious injury
- Tendon or ligament tears such as Achilles Tendon Tear or Rupture
- TMJ – Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (the joints in your jaw)
Any broken bone is a serious injury but this fracture is a very serious injury
Injuries which may be serious:
(When surgery is required, these injuries are definitely serious and can be worth more than $1 million)
- Neck injury
- Back injury
- Shoulder injury
- Knee injury
- Wrist injury
- Dental Injuries
- 2nd-degree burn
Obviously serious & catastrophic injuries:
- Death / Wrongful Death
- Amputation of a finger, toe or a limb
- Brain injury including bleeding on or in the brain
- 3rd-degree burn
- Loss of sight
- A permanent disability
- Needing to walk with a cane
Please take a look at some of our settlements and verdicts for injuries.
At HURT911® you can speak with Dream Team Partners Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need, days/nights/weekends.