- 1 How Can I Find Out If I Have A Serious Injury?
- 2 Previous Existing Soft Tissue Injury Can Be Worth a Lot of Money
- 3 Whether You Have Surgery or a Broken Bone or Not, You May Have a Serious Injury and a Personal Injury Case!
- 4 Serious Injuries You May Not Think Are Serious But Are Serious
- 5 Injuries Which May Be Serious
- 6 Catastrophic Injuries
- 7 The Secret To How Positive Thinking Can Help You Recover From Injuries
- 8 How I went from injury to world records | Jamie Barrow | TEDxVienna
How Can I Find Out If I Have A Serious Injury?
If you don’t have a serious injury, we still want to represent you. But you may be wondering if you have a serious injury that could be worth hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars —Don’t assume that your injury isn’t serious.
Previous Existing Soft Tissue Injury Can Be Worth a Lot of Money
Even a previously existing soft tissue injury can be serious and valuable.
We obtained a $1 million settlement for a woman in her 50s who aggravated a previously existing neck injury when she was knocked to the floor by a forklift.
We obtained a $750,000 settlement for Nyda who aggravated a previously existing soft tissue lower back injury when she was injured in a car accident.
Whether You Have Surgery or a Broken Bone or Not, You May Have a Serious Injury and a Personal Injury Case!
Some personal injury law firms don’t want your case if you don’t have surgery or a broken bone. But you don’t need surgery or a broken bone for us to take your case. In a lawsuit it was claimed that the law firm Steinger, Iscoe & Greene had a “no surgery, no case” policy; This is not the kind of law firm you want for your injury case. If another law firm declined to represent you, call us.
So do you have a serious injury? Just call us to find out for free.
Call Founding Partner Rob Plevy right now for your free consultation!
Rob will call you back within minutes!
Serious Injuries You May Not Think Are Serious But Are Serious
- Any Fracture (broken bone) including a broken tooth, nose, finger, toe, or rib
- Scar – any scar
- Plastic surgery – any injury or scar requiring plastic surgery
- Breast implant leak due to an accident (see bottom of the page)
- Surgery – any injury requiring surgery
- Hospitalization overnight
- Concussion – is a serious injury
- Tendon or ligament tears such as Achilles Tendon Tear or Rupture
- TMJ – Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (the joints in your jaw)
Any broken bone is a serious injury but this fracture is a very serious injury
Injuries Which May Be Serious
(When surgery is required, these injuries are definitely serious and can be worth more than $1 million)
- Neck injury
- Back injury
- Shoulder injury
- Knee injury
- Wrist injury
- Dental Injuries (we settled a case with dental injuries without surgery for $250,000)
- 2nd-degree burn
- Death / Wrongful Death
- Amputation of a finger, toe, arm, or leg
- Brain injury including bleeding on or in the brain
- 3rd-degree burn
- Loss of sight
- A permanent disability
- Needing to walk with a cane
We’ll help you get substantial compensation for your injuries and both past and future pain and suffering.
While you’re getting medical treatment, the video below may help you with your recovery.
The Secret To How Positive Thinking Can Help You Recover From Injuries
How I went from injury to world records | Jamie Barrow | TEDxVienna
Get the 1-800-HUR-T911® Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“Knowing I had a team of great lawyers on my side gave me a sense of power and peace of mind. They took care of everything for me. When a settlement was negotiated, I saw the difference a team of lawyers makes.”
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
Attorneys who can get you the most amount of money AND provide personal service!
Please take a look at some of our:
What will happen when I call 1-800-HURT-911 or chat?
- Our call center operators and chat operators are available 24/7.
- Just give your contact info to our operator and Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. will call you within 5-10 minutes for your free, no-obligation consultation during the hours of 8 am – 10 pm. After hours, Rob will call you in the morning or at the time you want.
- Then just text or call us any time you want during your case!
Because any delay could cause you to lose viable rights and benefits, please call HURT-911® Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. right now for a free consultation to find out your rights days/nights/weekends.
You can speak, text, or email with us whenever you want throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends, and experience our famous personal service. You’ll even get our personal phone numbers so you can call or text anytime!
Watch Founding Partner Phil Franckel, Esq. talk about New York Serious Injury Attorneys.com, difficult cases, and the 1-800-HURT-911® Dream Team™
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Rob began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.