The Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in New York are at 1-800-HURT-911®
You may have already met two of the best Motorcycle Lawyers in New York, Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy at one of the motorcycle runs or events in New York.
Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy are the only motorcycle injury lawyers in New York who personally go to motorcycle runs and events more often than any other motorcycle lawyer. In fact, we never see any of the other four New York motorcycle lawyers at motorcycle runs and events!
We created the BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE® campaign to raise awareness of motorcycles on the road (see below).
1-800-HURT-911® Motorcycle Lawyers were the first to advertise in New York’s Full Throttle NY/NE Magazine since its first issue and the only motorcycle lawyers to advertise in the magazine for its first five years. You have probably seen our ad on the inside front cover. We have also advertised for many years with ABATE New York State and ABATE Long Island.
Motorcycle Attorneys Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy are Lifetime Members of LI ABATE.
See our New York Motorcycle Accident Lawyer website NYMotorcycleAttorneys.com dedicated to NY motorcycle accidents.
You can read an exhaustive amount of information and articles for motorcycle accident victims with nearly 200 pages just about motorcycle accidents!
Read why drivers don’t see motorcycles, how much an impound yard can charge you to tow and store your motorcycle, and what I can do if I don’t have the money to get my motorcycle out of the impound yard.
Hear From New York Motorcycle Attorneys Phil Franckel, Rob Plevy, and Donna Colorio Tells How We Helped Her When Two Other Lawyers Couldn’t
Injured? Call 1-800-HURT-911® New York’s Personal InjuryDream Team™ right now for your free consultation!
We’ll call you back within minutes!
No Win — No Fees
— GUARANTEED! ™
See how Nyda got a new house! What will you do with your settlement money?
Why Most Personal Injury Lawyers Don’t Want Motorcycle Accidents
We love motorcycle accident cases because they can be complicated and we know how to prove the driver was at fault.
Most other personal injury lawyers don’t want motorcycle accident cases. But there are a small number of motorcycle accident attorneys in New York who do want motorcycle accident cases.
The Reasons Why Most Personal Injury Lawyers Do Not Want to Represent Motorcyclists
- People on juries don’t like motorcyclists.
- Even many personal injury lawyers don’t like motorcyclists! I’ve met some.
- Many lawyers have lost a motorcycle accident case at trial that should not have been lost because the jury didn’t like motorcyclists. Some of those lawyers told me they don’t want to risk another loss.
- Motorcycle accident cases are very different than car accident cases because there are different laws affecting motorcycle accident cases. I’ve even had calls from a lawyer advertising on TV for motorcycle accident cases asking me for help. For instance:
- People injured in car accidents get No-Fault coverage, but motorcyclists don’t.
- People injured in car accidents need to prove a threshold injury, but motorcyclists don’t.
- Motorcycle accidents are often caused for different reasons. Drivers never see the motorcycle, but that’s not often a cause of car accidents. Motorcycles need more distance to stop, and there are many other reasons.
- There are a lot of car accidents, but because there are far fewer motorcycle accidents most lawyers don’t know how to handle them.
- Most lawyers, even other motorcycle accident lawyers, don’t know how to get medical treatment for motorcyclists because motorcyclists are not entitled to No-Fault insurance for medical treatment.
Motorcycle Lawyers in New York for Any Injury
Of the small number of motorcycle accident lawyers in New York who do want motorcycle accident cases, we may be the only motorcycle accident lawyers who will take your case with any injury, even an injury like in the photo below.
Unfortunately, we represent many motorcyclists with serious injuries and catastrophic injuries, but we’re the only motorcycle lawyers in New York that will represent motorcyclists with any injury, even if it is a minor injury!
Motorcyclists often get injuries that are more serious than they think and even if the injury isn’t serious we will represent you.
We represented this motorcyclist with a rather minor injury when he bit his lip, and we settled the case for $25,000.
The Best Motorcycle Attorneys in New York, Even If You Caused the Accident
In fact, we’re not just the best but probably the ONLY motorcycle lawyers in New York who will take your case when you caused your motorcycle accident.
Even if you think you may have caused your motorcycle accident, we probably still want to represent you! You’ll be in good hands with the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York.
Some of Our Motorcycle Accident Settlements Where Our Client Caused the Accident
- $155,000 for a client who the insurance company described as “falling down drunk” (.203 BAC),
- $25,000, the entire insurance policy for a motorcyclist who admitted to the police officer that he ran a stop sign, and
- $100,000, the entire insurance policy when our client ran a red light.
See some of our other motorcycle accident settlements and verdicts.
New York Motorcycle Lawyers For Hit and Run Accidents
If you had a hit-and-run motorcycle accident where the car or truck left the accident scene, so you don’t know who caused your motorcycle accident, we can still get money for you.
The Best Motorcycle Lawyers in New York for Every Motorcyclist
Whether you’re into Harleys, fast bikes, scooters, trikes, and even bicycles.
Whether you’re a 1% club member, any other club, highway patrol officer, motorcycle instructor, experienced rider, or just a weekend rider, we have represented everyone on two or three wheels, and we want to represent you.
No matter where you ride in New York State — We represent many bikers hurt in motorcycle and scooter accidents throughout NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester, Rockland, Long Island, or anywhere in NYS.
Motorcycle Lawyers in New York Who Really Care About You
If you didn’t have collision damage coverage, we won’t charge you a legal fee for the money we get for your motorcycle damage!
WRONGFUL DEATH: We provide FREE legal services for estate work in the event that a motorcyclist is killed and the family doesn’t have or doesn’t want to spend the money to hire an estate lawyer.
“Motorcyclists are at the mercy of distracted drivers” We’ll sue them!
The New York Motorcycle Attorneys Who Created BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®
We’re well known in the New York motorcycle community for providing some legal services free for motorcyclists and for starting the campaign to raise awareness of motorcycles on the road with BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®.
Photos – Giving Out Our Bumper Stickers at Motorcycle Events In NY
Phil Franckel and his wife, Erlyne, at Dee Snider’s motorcycle event giving out free motorcycle awareness bumper stickers, magnetic bumper stickers, large car signs, lawn signs, T-shirts, and much more. Of course, Erlyne thinks we’re the Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in New York!
Motorcycle Attorneys Rob Plevy & Phil Franckel with Dee Snider in front of the 1-800-HURT-911® Tent at Dee Snider’s Motorcycle Run
Donna B. holding a BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE® car sign at the 1-800-HURT-911® Tent
This was seen on Facebook
The Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in New York, Rob Plevy & Phil Franckel giving out Beer Steins at a Motorcycle Club BBQ on Long Island
Rob Plevy & Phil Franckel, the Best Motorcycle Lawyers in New York, at the 1-800-HURT-911® Motorcycle Lawyers Tent in Queens, NY
Get the 1-800-HUR-T911® Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
We’ll immediately protect you from the insurance companies!
“Knowing I had a team of great lawyers on my side gave me a sense of power and peace of mind. They took care of everything for me. When a settlement was negotiated, I saw the difference a team of lawyers makes.”
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
Attorneys who can get you the most amount of money AND provide personal service!
Please take a look at some of our:
What will happen when I call 1-800-HURT-911 or chat?
- Our call center operators and chat operators are available 24/7.
- Just give your contact info to our operator and Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. will call you within 5-10 minutes for your free, no-obligation consultation during the hours of 8 am – 10 pm. After hours, Rob will call you in the morning or at the time you want.
- Then just text or call us any time you want during your case!
Because any delay could cause you to lose viable rights and benefits, please call HURT-911® Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. right now for a free consultation to find out your rights days/nights/weekends.
You can speak, text, or email with us whenever you want throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends, and experience our famous personal service. You’ll even get our personal phone numbers so you can call or text anytime!
Watch Founding Partner Phil Franckel, Esq. talk about New York Serious Injury Attorneys.com, difficult cases, and the 1-800-HURT-911® Dream Team™
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Rob began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.