- 1 Know What You Want Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- 2 12 Questions To Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury or Accident Lawyer
- 3 How to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in New York?
- 4 Articles Related to How to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- 5 Reviews of 1-800-HURT-911® New York Personal Injury Lawyers
Know What You Want Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
Before we tell you how to hire a personal injury lawyer, we’ll help you figure out the three most important things you want when you hire a personal injury lawyer.
All personal injury lawyers in New York give a free consultation, charge a 1/3 fee, and do not charge a legal fee if they don’t get you money.
So, what do you really want when you hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in New York?
- Personal service – you don’t want a senior partner coming to see you with a retainer and then after they have your case, all you can do is speak with a paralegal.
- Asking questions when convenient for you – You’ll have questions from time to time but you may have a job and not be able to call or text your personal injury lawyer during the day. You want a personal injury lawyer you can call or text at night and on weekends.
- Bigger settlements – You want a personal injury lawyer that gets bigger settlements quicker and can get you money now if you need it.
12 Questions To Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury or Accident Lawyer
- Does the lawyer provide a free consultation without any obligation from you? Hire a lawyer who provides a free consultation without obligation.
- Does the law firm practice in any other field other than personal injury? Hire a law firm that only does personal injury.
- Has the lawyer had cases with your type of injury and accident? For instance, most personal injury lawyers have little or no experience representing motorcyclists. We are probably the largest lawyers in New York for motorcycle accidents.
- Will the lawyer take your case on contingency which means that you don’t have to pay any legal fees unless your case is successful. In New York, your legal fee should be 1/3 of what your lawyer gets you and is paid at the end of your case. See our fees, expenses, and services.
- Will the lawyer represent you for collision damage to your car or motorcycle? If yes, will there be a legal fee for the money collected for your collision damage? We do this for free when we represent someone injured in a car or motorcycle accident.
- Will the lawyer advance all case expenses so you don’t need any money?
- Will you be charged for legal research, fax, copying, postage, messenger fees, travel, computer storage, case file data backup, case file archiving, storage fees, shredding, telephone, and other similar charges?
- Will you be responsible to pay any case expenses if the lawyer does not get you money?
- Will you be charged interest on the money advanced for case expenses? We never charge clients interest.
- Will the lawyer ask you to get any accident reports, medical records, or other documents? Hire a lawyer who will do everything for you. We get these records for you.
- Will you be able to call the lawyer, not a paralegal or secretary, when you have a question which you prefer to ask the lawyer? Hire a lawyer who is willing to speak with you personally when you have a question. We let our clients text or call our cell phones 7 days/nights!
- Does the law firm ever represent defendants? Hire a law firm that does not represent defendants and only represents plaintiffs. We never have nor will represent defendants!
How to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in New York?
Now that you know how to hire a personal injury lawyer, we hope you’ll call us for a free consultation.
Call or chat now for a free consultation (7 days/nights) with Founding Partner, Attorney Rob Plevy
Articles Related to How to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
Reviews of 1-800-HURT-911® New York Personal Injury Lawyers
Read reviews written by other clients of the personal injury lawyer. Please read our personal injury reviews.
Does the personal injury lawyer have reviews from other personal injury lawyers? Please read our reviews from other personal injury lawyers.
Listen To Nyda Morales, a Former Client and Now a Friend
Get the 1-800-HUR-T911® Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“Knowing I had a team of great lawyers on my side gave me a sense of power and peace of mind. They took care of everything for me. When a settlement was negotiated, I saw the difference a team of lawyers makes.”
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
Attorneys who can get you the most amount of money AND provide personal service!
Please take a look at some of our:
What will happen when I call 1-800-HURT-911 or chat?
- Our call center operators and chat operators are available 24/7.
- Just give your contact info to our operator and Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. will call you within 5-10 minutes for your free, no-obligation consultation during the hours of 8 am – 10 pm. After hours, Rob will call you in the morning or at the time you want.
- Then just text or call us any time you want during your case!
Because any delay could cause you to lose viable rights and benefits, please call HURT-911® Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq. right now for a free consultation to find out your rights days/nights/weekends.
You can speak, text, or email with us whenever you want throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends, and experience our famous personal service. You’ll even get our personal phone numbers so you can call or text anytime!
Watch Founding Partner Phil Franckel, Esq. talk about New York Serious Injury Attorneys.com, difficult cases, and the 1-800-HURT-911® Dream Team™
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the HURT911® Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Rob began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.