Do you know if you have been seriously injured? If you think not, you may be surprised to know we think you are!
Call us now to find out! 1-800-487-8911
Personal Service • Prepared • Results
Injuries are often far more serious than you think. For instance, a small scar or a broken nose is a serious injury. A “soft tissue” neck or back injury can also be a serious injury. Even a broken pinky finger is a serious injury to us.
Think a concussion is a serious injury? We obtained a $1,250,000 settlement for a concussion. Take a look at some examples of serious injuries.
Don’t try to decide yourself if you have a serious injury. Call us right now for a free consultation at 1-800-487-8911.
New York Serious Injury Attorneys Phil Franckel & Rob Plevy offer injured accident victims:
- Free Consultation – No Obligation
- No Fee Unless You Win Money
- 1/3 Legal Fee Paid at the End of Your Case – SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™
- Concierge Services for seriously injured clients
- We Will Fill Out All Insurance & DMV Forms for You
- We Know How To Search For $Million Umbrella Insurance!
- No Health Insurance? We Can Arrange Medical Treatment.
- We only represent people HURT in an accident, never defendants.
- Personal Service because we really care about you.
- Call anytime — days/nights/weekends with your questions! Listen to these 2 voicemails from clients who were shocked when Attorney Phil Franckel didn’t answer the phone.
We know how to pressure the insurance company to pay. After receiving our letter, a claims representative left four voicemails in one day and offered the entire $100,000 policy one week later! Listen to short 10 sec clips from the first two voicemails:
1st voicemail — “Demanding Terrorist Letter”
2nd voicemail — “Got My Blood Pressure Rushing Today”
Phil Franckel, Esq. and Rob Plevy, Esq. both work on every case, so every client gets the dream team!
Take a look at the services we provide you, how we obtain full value for your injuries and move your case faster. You’ll be more than satisfied with the quality of our work, attention to detail and personal service. There’s a good reason we received the Clients’ Choice Award.
Large personal injury law firms often only take cases with both a serious injury worth at least $300,000 and a large insurance policy of $300,000 or more. We would like to represent you no matter what size the insurance policy is.
Why do we represent clients with serious injuries? So we can take fewer cases and provide our clients with personal service!
If you want personal service, attorneys (not paralegals) you can call day or night as often as you want, and attorneys who will spend the time your case deserves, please call 1-800-487-8911 now for a free consultation.
Call Attorneys Phil Franckel & Rob Plevy